Contact Blog About Free Meditation START HERE Login

Blog

Aug 13, 2020

"I know this already" and other self-sabotaging thoughts…

Your brain only remembers 20% of anything that you experience. The other 80% is 'filled in' by past memories and future projections.

That's big!

It means: you're seeing 80% of your assumptions and associations instead of absorbing...

READ MORE >>
Aug 13, 2020

What do do when you’re terrified your vision won't manifest

I've seen it again and again with clients - they're taking the leap, making huge progress, and then all of a sudden, there's the panic.

They forget their wins, doubt everything, and wish they could go back to how everything was before...

READ MORE >>
Aug 04, 2020

What to do when you got dissapointed along the way

"I worked diligently & passionately in business for many years that had all the right pieces; the purpose, the right people, and grit & determination. We were never able to live up to my revenue expectations. Now, as I start...

READ MORE >>
Close

LOVE THIS THEME?

ENTER FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
TO WIN A FREE THEME!